Friday, April 3, 2009

1200 FREE Photos Printed - plus 8x8 Book for $6.99


I found a really great offer I would like to share with you . . .
If you simply register at ArtsCow.com you will receive 600 4x6 plus 600 5x7 photos printed for FREE! Plus you can order an 8x8 Photo Book for just $6.99! And your book is shipped free! (The book is perfect for printing your digital scrapbook layouts!) To be sure you qualify for this offer, please click HERE to visit ArtsCow.com today.

I just ordered my first photo book from ArtsCow tonight! It was very easy to do. I simply uploaded my layouts, then dragged and dropped them onto the book template.

You will notice on the book template that the sides of each page are shaded in gray to indicate where it will be trimmed off. (This is called the bleed area.) If you want your layout to cover the entire page of your book, you may want to extend your backgrounds out a quarter inch on each side to make sure nothing important gets cut off. Or you can do what I did: Since I did not design my layouts with this extra "bleed" area, I just left a border of white page around each layout. I think they look better with this white space around them anyway! Here is a link to my book if you would like to take a peek: Danielle Eva Marie Book

No comments:

Post a Comment